Knotty Girls Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knotty Girls Pics

Did anyone get any pics of her in the air? If so Can you post some so I can add to my 2012 scrap book please. We were not allowed to take cameras out on the flightline or when we launch, so I have none.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Bob; 09-18-2012, 07:02 AM. Reason: sunburned hands ya know.....

Re: Knotty Girls Pics

<bump>

Comment

Give me a day or two...I believe I may have a few.

Joseph

Comment

Awesome, Thank you very much

Comment

Sorry, none of Knotty Girl. But I do have these. Sorry they are not better; I'm a bit limited with my single, 10 year old camera...

Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
          Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

I can offer one.
            Attached Files

Comment

Bill,
              Thanks those are going into my scrap book

Joe,
              Super thanks I really appreciate this. Is it ok if I post it on facebook?

Comment

Pretty sure I have some from Saturday AM heat race... if it raced, I have some...

Planned on being home a day earlier but wound up in the hospital overnight (28 hours) Tues-Wed....

Long story, toxic gas inhalation for 6-7 days due to a major malfunction of our trailer electric system... Breathing the gas, hydrogen sulfide, messes with your nervous system, among other things (lungs... etc.) long story short, wound up in ER when I got back to PDX, stuck there for 28 hours, money poorer, prescription rich...

Tired, have not had a chance yet to do a second run through images from my pylon session, shot with a Nikon loner D4, the most magical camera I have ever laid eyes on!.. I shot the IF1's and I'm pretty sure my first run through the images for dud delete, saw some pretty good one's of the girl in there, sux getting old!.. tomorrow... su
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                  Pretty sure I have some from Saturday AM heat race... if it raced, I have some...

Planned on being home a day earlier but wound up in the hospital overnight (28 hours) Tues-Wed....

Long story, toxic gas inhalation for 6-7 days due to a major malfunction of our trailer electric system... Breathing the gas, hydrogen sulfide, messes with your nervous system, among other things (lungs... etc.) long story short, wound up in ER when I got back to PDX, stuck there for 28 hours, money poorer, prescription rich...

Tired, have not had a chance yet to do a second run through images from my pylon session, shot with a Nikon loner D4, the most magical camera I have ever laid eyes on!.. I shot the IF1's and I'm pretty sure my first run through the images for dud delete, saw some pretty good one's of the girl in there, sux getting old!.. tomorrow... su
                  Dam Wayne,
                  Sorry to here about the gasses hydrogen sulfide is nasty stuff. I bet you thought the odor was from all the fried food........
                  Thanks for looking and taking pics of the IF1 race, yes we were in the sat morning race, came in second and that was for the silver. We would have done better but we didnt have the race prop just the cruise prop. 207 on cruise. Fast plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                    Dam Wayne,
                    Sorry to here about the gasses hydrogen sulfide is nasty stuff. I bet you thought the odor was from all the fried food........
                    Thanks for looking and taking pics of the IF1 race, yes we were in the sat morning race, came in second and that was for the silver. We would have done better but we didnt have the race prop just the cruise prop. 207 on cruise. Fast plane.
                    I'll live, don't even want to see the bill..

I saw in the first run, the color of the plane was hard on the AF system, even of the (will be) legendary Nikon D4 but I know I got a few doozys... Heck, it's only nineish.. I'm gonna dig out the portable HD's and see if I can find something...

Thanks for doing what you do for the sport!
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

some dirty work while still travelling...

You can post theses on fbook.
                      How can somebody paint the fuselage so dark and the wings white ?
                      OK - itīs beautiful - but damned hard to take nice pictures of... ;-)
                      Last edited by Jan; 09-20-2012, 10:07 PM.
                      Jan

http://www.AirRace.info = http://www.airrace.de

Comment

OK, here's a couple, I'm completely unsure of the D4's settings, from what I can tell processing these... I only used about 25% of the camera's image size.. not sure if an autocrop, or, more likely, just a downgraded image size setting. This camera had just been at the DNC in who's hands, I'll never know; likely, a "connected" news photog, though, as the network capability of the camera was on... (from the Nikon reps)

I've got to get back to going through Victor's wedding vow renewal ceremony!!

PS.. there's something going on with the "lightbox" function, where when you click on an image with board thumbnail, it is supposed to go screen black opaque, with enlarged image in center once it loads.... I seem to have to reload the page, at least, once, to get it to work... anyone else??
                        Attached Files
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Awesome pics Wayne!!! Really nice man!! Thank You!!!!

Comment

Bob,

Feel free, although after seeing Jan and Wayne's I'm not sure why you would want it!

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              some dirty work while still travelling...

You can post theses on fbook.
                              How can somebody paint the fuselage so dark and the wings white ?
                              OK - itīs beautiful - but damned hard to take nice pictures of... ;-)
                              Yes, they never think about us hard working photogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X