Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I would like to give a big thanks to the folks at Loaded TV for the live streaming. I moved from Reno and my job makes it impossible to be there. Loaded TV gave me some of the excitement and thrill of the engine sounds I so dearly miss.

Thanks Loaded TV!

Re: Thanks

I sent a note to loaded TV and said I would send them a check. I imagine every little bit helps. I challange everyone that got to watch from home, send them a check for what you would have spent at the consession stand.

While there were times that the cameras froze and other things happened, it was a treat to be able to see what was going on live. If anyone needs their address PM me.

The only thing that really disappointed me with their coverage was that as soon as a plane touched down they would go looking for the next plane. For me the real fun starts after touchdown. Planes are easy to fly and can be easy to taxi. Getting them from flying to taxiing in the Reno wind can be dicey.

Tom D
    Evans, Ga

Comment

I also could not make it this year, the loaded tv streaming was a lifesaver. I'm sure they will get better each year with experience and support.

Comment

Thanks from me as well!

Watching the Gold final live from Florida was amazing. . .

Thank you, thank you!

Don

Comment

Working...
        X