New Photographer Introduction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photographer Introduction...

I got to bring a photographer friend of mine, who is a neighbor on the beautiful Pacific Northwest coast with me this year.. He's a Vietnam veteran who has only been here at RENO once, right after he came home from nam.. something like 29 years ago.. With the help of RARA and Nikon, we were able to turn him loose with some really good hardware today! I've only have scratched the surface of what he shot with this setup with the presented photo... I've gotta hit the sack but there's more in the chip he gave me today.. Thanks Nikon for hooking us up with your new flagship camera the D4... what an incredible piece of hardware!

Saweet!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: New Photographer Introduction...

By the way.. I neglected to mention that the battle between 232 and Dread today was just spectatular... I think Dread might have been, either in troulbe with 232 nipping at his heels.. or.. there's a lot left in the Buick and he only pushed as far as needed. Sure looked tome like Hoot was doing his best to get around Dread!!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

See this is what I want. . .

Standing right there with the opportunity to get shots like that!

Nicely done, keep up the great work!!!

I have the gear, maybe next year.

Don

Comment

What the heck is it with red Sea Furies and landing gear this year?!? I'm not saying the tailwheel doors kept 232 behind 8, but they didn't help.

Comment

First thing I saw too 440.

That was an awesome race of cat and mouse. Hoot was just playin with Dread. They both have a lot more speed in em.

It was only Thursday heat race. Come Sunday 232 will be out front and bump up to the gold race.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee View Post

That was an awesome race of cat and mouse. Hoot was just playin with Dread. They both have a lot more speed in em.

It was only Thursday heat race. Come Sunday 232 will be out front and bump up to the gold race.
            Allen just told me he he spoke with a crew member today and they are giving Hoot a set of numbers to fly each day as they get some hours on the new motor.... I don't think we're gonna see what she has until SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by wolfee View Post

Here are the facts as of 9/14/2012 at 9AM. 232 has a new engine, Hoot was given a max set of numbers to run her by and he did that to a T running around 443mph. He will be given a higher set today. So if they fix the gear doors and Dreadnought was maxed out 232 should move on up.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                Here are the facts as of 9/14/2012 at 9AM. 232 has a new engine, Hoot was given a max set of numbers to run her by and he did that to a T running around 443mph. He will be given a higher set today. So if they fix the gear doors and Dreadnought was maxed out 232 should move on up.
                He ran fixed numbers again and passed the Bear like it was tied to a pylon. I think 232 could get second to Strega if it holds together.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
                  He ran fixed numbers again and passed the Bear like it was tied to a pylon. I think 232 could get second to Strega if it holds together.
                  Is your crack pipe broken Bear had over heat indications and backed way out of it. They are now fixed, look out straga!!!! My Guess is Straga, Bear, Precious Metal, 232

Comment

Originally posted by CRJpilot View Post
                    See this is what I want. . .

Standing right there with the opportunity to get shots like that!

Nicely done, keep up the great work!!!

I have the gear, maybe next year.

Don
                    Thanks CRJ

Comment

Working...
                    X