Heading to Reno...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Reno...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have truly enjoyed reading all the comments and updates provided by all the race fans. I have been a member of AAFO for a few years now but never posted any comments but thought I would share just briefly how I spend my race weekend. I have been attending now since 2005 and just fell in love with complete sensory overload that Reno provides each year. I have no idea why I am sitting behind my office desk at this moment trying to work...I have accomplished nothing this week except for read AAFO, watch the live stream, and measure the race results. This is way worse than NCAA March Madness! Anyway our race weekend has turned into a family affair. I am the youngest of 10 brothers and sisters of which 8 will be in attendance this year coming from all parts of the country. Our rules are simple. No husbands, wives, or kids allowed. Too much fun! If any of you out there are going to be hanging out in the Chairman’s club be sure to come by and say hello...We will be the very loud group most likely drinking too much and screaming for Strega. Charles
Working...
X