Hats are at NAG shack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats are at NAG shack

As soon as I finish my sandwich, I'm gonna head to the shack and drop off the hats.. THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Hats are at NAG shack

Also, I just found out that when I marked as shipped, all the hats we bagged up and took to NAG, that paypal sends a notice to you that yours has shipped... ignore it.. They are all at NAG now....
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Did you just mean that people who selected to pick them up were getting shipping notices, and that only those hats are at Stead?

I just want to make sure that mine is still coming via mail as requested.
      Last edited by AirDOGGe; 09-11-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
        Did you just mean that people who selected to pick them up were getting shipping notices, and that only those hats are at Stead?

EVERYONE who asked to have them at the NAG has them at NAG.... I did not ship any.. the way pay pal account pages are set up, it's hard for my old eyes to keep track of filled orders unless I mark them as shipped.... Obviously, if we do this again, I'll have to figure out a better way to do that part of it!!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
          I just noticed that I didn't respond to this part of your question... All the hats that were ordered at the $30. price will go out via mail, either this week, or when I get back to PDX... I'll try to get some envelopes and get them out to ya's tho...
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I´m also waiting anxiously.
            The way (envelope) you sent it before was very good.
            Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X