"now we've got a horse race"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "now we've got a horse race"

These were the words spoken by Dago Red owner, Terry Bland when he and his crew visited the jubuliant Rare Bear Air Race Team in their hangar at Stead after they qualified in first place at just over 495 MPH this afternoon.

Bland, left, congratulates Lyle Shelton, owner of Rare Bear.
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

More coming

It's getting on well after 1:00 am here at our HQ at the Silver Club in Sparks, Nevada.. we've got some really special images and more info on the Rare Bear's pole position qualification run today..

*IF* I can make it through writing and processing images, it'll be up sometime in the next hour or so... (I hope!)

Just an amazing day at Stead.. !

Wayne Sagar

CRAP! I just cut the tip of my finger on a razor blade digging into a bag looking for asprin for a headache.... this sucks, as I'm strictly a touch typer, my eyes have no idea how to find these stupid keys.... bleadin on me keyboard I is!....

Hummn.... Just what we needed! See if I can find a band aid and put it on in a way that I can still type! GRRRRR
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Gooooooooo Bear!
      Sure was a pretty run Wayne, and it was great to see you and be there for that.
      Everybody should know that the Rare Bear crew is a class act. Quick to take the time (if they have it) to talk with the fans and just say "high".

I hope they give that inline wino a run for his money!

Leo
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Congrats to team Rare Bear.

I am very impressed.

Mike Chestnut

Comment

Working...
        X