Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Services for Robert Odegaard

All,

We have all experienced a horrible loss. Bob was one of my closest friends and I will miss him terribly. But he is with Beck now, and as good as it was, Heaven is a much better place now... They have probably started an Angel's wings restoration shop and are arguing about how it should be done.

Now it is time for us to find ways to fill the hole in our hearts that this loss has created and continue our lives. A big step along that road is to gather with friends to remember and celebrate the life of our amazing friend. I encourage anyone who knew Bob to attend. It will most certainly be a memorable occasion.

Below is a link to the details on the arrangements for the services.

If anyone has tried to find a room you know by now that there are no rooms in Fargo.... But fear not, this is North Dakota, and Bob is looking down from above for ways to highlight the wonderful hospitality of North Dakotans... As we speak people with rooms are being identified and I PROMISE you there will be a bed for everyone who comes to the service!!! Not only that, you will most likely make a new friend for life from North Dakota, and I can tell you first hand, that North Dakota friends are a priceless gift.... Please Pass this on, and PLEASE do not let this discourage anyone from coming to Bob's Service.... This is what North Dakota does best!

If you fly in to Fargo, ask to taxi to the south GA ramp. There will be buses. Call the museum to reserve seats. If you fly in to Kindred, K74, you can easily walk to the church which and then back to the cemetery for the burial. The cemetery is at the airport, and then you could easily fly to Fargo for the reception.

Please email your friends and cross post this on other sites so the word gets out....

So Long Bob...

Tailwinds,
    Doug Rozendaal
    Tailwinds,
    Doug Rozendaal

Re: Services for Robert Odegaard

Nice message about Bob-

Comment

Re: Services for Robert Odegaard

Thanks. I'm a pro musician I had no idea he played guitar as well.

Comment

Working...
      X