Who's missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's missing?

Are we missing any unlimiteds as of now? Haven't heard Boise Bee, Parrothead, Rebel, Speedball, Lady Jo?
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Who's missing?

Lady Jo and Speedball Alice arrived last night before we left.

Curt

Comment

JC, your presence on the ramp and in the field is greatly missed! We're all looking forward to seeing you here next year! Thank you for what you bring to the sport!

Thank you for that. I would like to know if there is a reason that my post explaining why we withdrew our entries has been deleted and replaced with the above statement?

JC
      Last edited by JCP; 09-10-2012, 09:08 AM. Reason: My post was deleted and replaced without my knowledge

Comment

Keep 'em flying, but keep 'em safe. . .

Don

Comment

Originally posted by JCP View Post
          JC, your presence on the ramp and in the field is greatly missed! We're all looking forward to seeing you here next year! Thank you for what you bring to the sport!

Thank you for that. I would like to know if there is a reason that my post explaining why we withdrew our entries has been deleted and replaced with the above statement?

JC
          JC... I don't know what happened, I have not been able to get online out here today until just now, but I will have the original message in my email digest... I suspect, one of the moderators with edit and delet privleges goofed and hit edit instead of reply and this is why we have the message above you... I will find the digest right now, repost your message where it was... VERY sorry for the goof... mods, watch your finger location when you respond to posts, please....
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

JC, I found the original message in my email digest, I'm going to paste it below...

*****JCP's ORIGNAL MESSAGE*****

We withdrew our entries for Boise Bee and Parrothead last wed. We set some personal limitations and a firm deadline to make our go-no go decision to be last Tuesday based on several factors.

Unfortunately, we found it best for our race team to sit this one out and be there in full force for 2013. This was not an easy decision but hey, that's what flying is all about..... Making those difficult no-go decisions based on the Information you have.

A lot of our friends and family are on the ramp at Stead right now and I'm looking forward to their daily updates about a safe, exciting and prosperous Air Race!

We will see you next year!
            JC
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X