Future Reno Air Race Dates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Reno Air Race Dates!

Just read my Reno Air Races Enews letter and was struck by this within it....

Future Air Race Dates
    Sept. 12-16, 2012
    Sept. 11-15, 2013
    Sept. 10-14, 2014
    Whoo Hoo... See ya in Reno 2013!!!!!!!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Future Reno Air Race Dates!

Sweet! Dates are now penciled in on the calenders I don't yet have. Its good to know that another couple years are at least being planned. Hopefully they will carry on for more than that.

Will

Comment

Originally posted by RAD2LTR View Post
      Sweet! Dates are now penciled in on the calenders I don't yet have. Its good to know that another couple years are at least being planned. Hopefully they will carry on for more than that.

Will
      Not penciled in, but carved in stone, and all those thinking of getting married, having children, barmitzvas, christenings, first communions, bridal showers and funerals, find another date, I'm busy!!

Comment

My whole family, work and circle of friends KNOW that I am not available during the middle of September and not to schedule anything they want/need me at because I will disappoint them!
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
          Not penciled in, but carved in stone, and all those thinking of getting married, having children, barmitzvas, christenings, first communions, bridal showers and funerals, find another date, I'm busy!!
          In my case, I don't have a calender, and I might have a race of my own on the same weekend (As I do this year. Its going to be a long weekend for me. On Monday, I will be a zombie at work after 13 hours of driving between the two days.)

Will

Comment

I've been a zombie the last few days at work as my brain shifts into air race mode.
            That cruel woman I share my life with taunts me daily calling me and yelling "HEAR THAT?" while holding the phone up to the sky. "I get to see them, na na na". No other interest in it all other than to torture me...

But I get my revenge. Tonight is the movie, tomorrow is the first day out there. After that she is, mentally at least, alone.
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
            X