Reno Room Reservation Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Room Reservation Available

OK... I've got my room reservation that I need to cancell right away, it is for the Circus Circus, for 11 nites, starting on Friday the 7th, checking out Tuesday the 18th, VERY good rate, $407. for the entire stay!

I've already made a depoist of $55. so I'd want to get that back.

PM me if interested, I'm going to let it go by Tuesday so I don't get dinged for it further and release the room to someone else (who will pay a LOT more for it!)

Circus is a great property to stay, easy access to a ton of restaurants, and other Reno activties, best of all, the parking lot is convenient and so is the drive up to Stead going out Virginia street intil it intersects with the freeway...

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Reno Room Reservation Available

Are you not coming to Reno? Hope everything is OK!
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by t-dub View Post
      Are you not coming to Reno? Hope everything is OK!
      Oh yea... BeerNazi is not coming so a buddy and I rented a trailer and will be staying out at Stead!! I kept the reservation, just in case the BN decided to come after all... nope..
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
        Oh yea... BeerNazi is not coming so a buddy and I rented a trailer and will be staying out at Stead!! I kept the reservation, just in case the BN decided to come after all... nope..
        Whew! Good to hear that your OK. Bummer that your "significant other" isn't gonna make it. You're gonna have a blast camping out at the field!
        Last edited by t-dub; 09-03-2012, 01:13 PM.
        "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Going-Going----

Gonna delete this thread and cancel the reservation as of the end of today, if anyone wants it, lemme know ASAP or it's gonna be ... gone
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

$407 divided by 11 nights equals $37 dollars per night. That is very inexpensive for Race week.

What are others paying?

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
              $407 divided by 11 nights equals $37 dollars per night. That is very inexpensive for Race week.

What are others paying?
              LOTS more if you didn't book early! Circus was offering a short duration sale a way's back and the daily rates (excluding Fri-Sat) were something like $19. per night !

The bill averages out to be that $37 if you average it... Fri-Sat are quite a bit more but still, to stay in a GOOD downtown hotel, you can't beat this rate!

Anyway, only fair that I offer it here, (if anyone uses it, they will have to check in using my name... or at least, reference that the reservation is in my name)

More than happy to share with someone in need for a cheap rate at this late date.

PS via edit, renting a trailer is WAAAAY more than a hotel room, only able to do it this year because I'm sharing it with a friend....
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

The $19 a night rate is less than the cost to pay for someone to clean it, rent, insurance, maintenance, overhead, water, electricity, personnel...

I guess there hoping that you'll loose one or two hundred per day at gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
                  The $19 a night rate is less than the cost to pay for someone to clean it, rent, insurance, maintenance, overhead, water, electricity, personnel...

I guess there hoping that you'll loose one or two hundred per day at gambling.
                  LOL... A point completely lost on me... I grew up in Reno and saw what gamboling does to some people...

Not to say I don't drop a twenty or so per trip to Reno, usually, less, on some of the more fun slots... I love it when they go crazy and give you a bunch of credits and play on their own for a time... Usually too damn tired after getting back to the hotel on an average night, I barely have energy to eat, let alone gambol....
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

If you still have the rooms, I am interested.

PM me for details.

-Tom

Race 20 "Pooder"

Comment

Originally posted by ezetom View Post

PM me for details.

-Tom

Race 20 "Pooder"
                      PM sent, call me via phone.. .I have been too busy to get them cancelled so if you want it's' yours... We actually have TWO rooms at the same price I think... both of us have to cancel ASAP or have to pay for first day...
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by ezetom View Post

PM me for details.

-Tom

Race 20 "Pooder"
                        Tom... sent you another PM, contact me pre-midnight, tonight, (pacific) or I'm gonna be forced to cancel... I'll have to pay for one night otherwise.

countdown on... tick tick tick
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Sorry Tom, I've got to hit the sack (driving down through tomorrow night) and I can't afford to get nicked for the night... didn't hear from you so I let it go...
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                          X