This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the deleted post

I definitely understand about the post in question, although I would have liked to see it moved the restricted area instead as I was curious about where some of the statements in the thread had originated from.

Just sayin...

Spacegrrrl

Re: On the deleted post

Originally posted by spacegrrrl View Post
    I definitely understand about the post in question, although I would have liked to see it moved the restricted area instead as I was curious about where some of the statements in the thread had originated from.

Just sayin...

Spacegrrrl
    Hmm, I agree. -But- We both really do know that the one troublesome quote that originated from a certain disingenuous person forced the action that has been taken so far: (for the time being).

Spacegrrrl, will you have my babies? If not, can I have yours?

It just strikes me that you have DAMN fine genetic superiority built in
    Ms. Boland.

I will await your answer, however many decades it takes, to be the right answer.

Aww Crap, you are prob'ly already married at the moment aren't you?

I will present myself for your husband to squash painfully as a start, to show my sincerity, at the races;
    Charles Russell Roundy
    Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

I missed it. What was it about???

Some threads or responses are inappropriate, off topic, hurtful, lies...and others may be opinions not necessarily liked by the general population. What category did it fall under?

What did I miss or are we not supposed to discuss it, even though it's being discussed?
      Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 08-31-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

The first rule of Flight Club is?

I'm more interested in Chucks proposal to Spacegrrrl. Not where I expected this thread to go but interesting none the less...
        Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
          I missed it. What was it about???

Some threads or responses are inappropriate, off topic, hurtful, lies...and others may be opinions not necessarily liked by the general population. What category did it fall under?

What did I miss or are we not supposed to discuss it, even though it's being discussed?
          kind of defeats the purpose of deletion doesn't it?

There were some factually challenged statements being thrown around, I had some beers after a hard day's working with my friend, I got pissed, threw some nasty posts out and well... the thread was ugly, from the first post to the last, the story quoted, which started the thread, was written in an extremely harsh manner. It was apparantly written to stir emotions, it did, it got out of control

Nothing to see here, move along..

BUT, because of your question, and my fear that someone might feel the need to dig this all up, again... I'm closing this thread... feel free to start any thread on any subject you like, just don't go down this same path with a new thread or I'll be forced to delete it again..

I'm not saying folks can not talk about what happened on Friday, just don't take it down the negative path that the original thread went...

OK...
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
          X