Happy Birthday Randy Haskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Randy Haskin

Happy Birthday Randy. Thanks for your service to our country. Have a good one & don't pull to many "Gs".
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Happy Birthday Randy Haskin

Have a great Birthday, Hacker!
    Looking forward to seeing you at the races in a couple of weeks.
    Big hugs.
    Betty

Comment

Happy B-day Randy. May your engines always run cool and your afterburners hot as Hell.

Comment

Mr. Haskin (the other)... I've met and have known, both your dad and your brother for well over a decade, but, unless my memory is really going south... we've not met.

Happy Birthday to you... I still remember with delight your on-line journals when you were a yet-to-be a full fledged "fighter pilot"

Wow.... it's been that frickin long and STILL, never met you!

Camping at the event this year, will you be there?

Thanks for what you do sir!
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I happen to know that that lazy SOB did nothing for his Birthday this year.

I should know...because I was standing in line with him and his daughter to see Goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
            I happen to know that that lazy SOB did nothing for his Birthday this year.

I should know...because I was standing in line with him and his daughter to see Goofy.

Heh-heh. That's OK. We all know who really wanted to see Mickey's pal... And taking your little precious to the movies? That's a gift every father would (should) treasure.
            Last edited by AirDOGGe; 08-30-2012, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe View Post
              Heh-heh. That's OK. We all know who really wanted to see Mickey's pal... And taking your little precious to the movies? That's a gift every father would (should) treasure.
              It was Goofy for real.

And whether it was Hacker's 3 year old Princess, or my 13 year old Princess....I think it was a nice way for Hacker to spend his birthday.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X