P-51D Roll and Roar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-51D Roll and Roar

Nice video featuring P-51D Cripes A Mighty. Engines roar as it makes several passes. Also, some cockpit video of Kermit Weeks taking it on a roll, and four point roll. Pretty cool!

The President of Visit Florida, Chris Thompson, stopped by Fantasy of Flight and was lucky enough to catch a ride with Kermit on the P-51D Mustang "Cripes A'...

Re: P-51D Roll and Roar

Kewl, That is one Pretty Mustang.
    Brian

Comment

I love his air museum. We had a great time there.
      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by deepsky View Post
        I love his air museum. We had a great time there.
        The place is amazing. Loaded with hidden treasures in every corner. I've been there several times and have seen something different on each visit.

Comment

Was on vacation in Orlando a few years ago and planned on spending my last day there. My son and I arrived 30 minutes before opening time, we were both ready for a good time. But, on the gate was a hand written sign stating that they were closed that day for a "private function". What a disappointment, we were so close. Haven't made it back down there yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin L View Post
            Was on vacation in Orlando a few years ago and planned on spending my last day there. My son and I arrived 30 minutes before opening time, we were both ready for a good time. But, on the gate was a hand written sign stating that they were closed that day for a "private function". What a disappointment, we were so close. Haven't made it back down there yet either.
            Sorry to hear that. Give it a try again some day. It is well worth the visit.

Comment

Working...
            X