The Rebel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rebel

Is she a stocker this year? Thought I heard she was down in schafter or something getting work done. Would love to see her with a race engine like ridge runner a few years back...
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: The Rebel

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    Is she a stocker this year? Thought I heard she was down in schafter or something getting work done. Would love to see her with a race engine like ridge runner a few years back...
    It was in Shafter a couple of years back for a full restoration. It will be stock.

Comment

This is how it looked last month at Oshkosh.
      Attached Files

Comment

Basically stock with the exception of new design pistons by Roush, and spraybar system for the scoop. Went for a ride with Doug a couple of weeks ago in her. She's purring like a kitten! (or rumbling like a lion, if you will)

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
          A couple years ago Tiger and LD took it down to nuts and bolts. The original thought was that Doug wanted to make a racer out of it, but when Tiger explained how much money would be involved in the upkeep and maintenance, versus how often it would actually be used as a racer, they just decided to do a nice clean-up restoration to stock.

Comment

Working...
          X