Check out this app for Droid phones to watch the air races this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out this app for Droid phones to watch the air races this year

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...NHAxMjI4NTQiXQ..

Thought it would be cool to share!
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Re: Check out this app for Droid phones to watch the air races this year

Oh Gosh Randy... weren't these the guys who have a live cam, pretty much unattended, which showed some pretty ugly things right after "it" happened??

Pretty sure Jeff Lee will be there with Live Airshow TV crew.. .if I weren't going to be there, I'd be watching his show...
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Check out this app for Droid phones to watch the air races this year

Wayne,

Yes, LiveAirShowTV will be there again this year. Unless we have some last minute miracle we will not be able to show multi-camera live racing this year. Since there was so much doubt about the event actually happening for sure, we were unable to go out with any confidence to offer sponsorship to potential advertisers. I did not see any of what this other feed was showing last yaer, but I'm quite certain that they don't understand air racing like we do.

What I can guarantee is that we will get the "Inside Story" from the race teams and bring them to you each day (or each night actually). Check out our stories from the last two years on our website: www.LiveAirShowTV.com in the video column on the left side of the home page.

We will have the latest updates on the website, as well as Facebook and Twitter. We will also return here to post updates.

You never know, we might have a few surprises along the way.

Stay tuned!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X