Kent Pietsch injured in crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent Pietsch injured in crash

Kent crashed his interstate in Edmonton on 4 Aug after disply. He is okay but plane is trashed. Sorry so brief and no link....doing it from phone. Glad to hear he is okay tho.
    John

Loves airplanes and runs freight trains.

Re: Kent Pietsch injured in crash

story on AVWEB, get well soon Kent!

Comment

Hope he's ok, I was looking forward to seeing his routine at Reno, always enjoy watching him.
      Brian

Comment

Really bad news indeed. His performance is the only one I never get tired of watching. The other aerobatic acts, as awesome as they are, just dont have the appeal for me. There is something about his shows that brings back some of the old barnstormer shows of yester year. At least for me they do.

Sad news.

Comment

Best show in the biz.
          Get well soon Kent.
          Will Whiteside

Comment

'Nother guy does Kent's routine at OSH...Kent is better.....get well soon.
            Kent Pietsch Hurt In Alberta Crash
            Veteran air show performer Kent Pietsch is in hospital in Alberta, Canada after crashing his Interstate Cadet shortly after a performance Saturday in Wetaskiwin, a small city about 70 miles south of Edmonton. Pietsch is not thought to have suffered life-threatening injuries. He got out of the plane himself and was lying nearby when crash crews arrived at the scene moments later. The aircraft may be a writeoff, however. According to the latest report in the Edmonton Journal, Pietsch was finished with his comic routine when he clipped a wing during what might have been a low-level pass.
            Aug 5, 4:25pm UTC

Comment

I could not find a video on the acccident, but here's a general video of his act: http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/excl..._205286-1.html

Comment

I was at that show. Both his routines went flawless. I saw the emergency vehicles as I was driving out. I hope he's OK.

Comment

Working...
                X