Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-6 Class, Changes for 2012

Good-day,
    With all of the speculation regarding the course changes, I was curious if any of our T-6 guys could chime in, in regards to how the course, as well as any other changes, effect the T-6 class.

Best regards,
    Joseph

Re: T-6 Class, Changes for 2012

T-6 fly the same course, only the sports, unlimiteds and the jets fly the new layout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
      T-6 fly the same course, only the sports, unlimiteds and the jets fly the new layout.
      Not quite, the T-6's have always used outer 8 and it moved considerably north (about a block) and east (about half to three quarters of a block) Not the same for them as the UL's 4-5-6-7-8 all moved, but there will be some adustment.....
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thank-you Bob, and Wayne.

I had figured that 8 would be the only real significant difference. In my opinion, it almost needed to move those directions anyway. Maybe one of our T-6 pilots will have an opinion on that.

Joseph

Comment

They did move some of our pylons in and it appears that it smoothed the turn around 4 thru 6 out to make a more constant arc.

Should make it a little faster.

Comment

Thanks Chip! #8 was a " Hard Ball" But I always flew it super tight and waved at the pylon judges when I knew I had it made. The chip cookies were worth it! Thanks to Norn & the baker!

Comment

Working...
            X