Racers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racers?

Any word on Furias, Voodoo, Cezch Mate, Precious Metal, or Nemesis amking it to Reno this year. I email the Wild Fire team a few days ago, and they said they are getting close, still working one day a week on her, but won't be at Reno this year.
    Brian

Re: Racers?

To the best of my knowledge, this is what's up:

Furias: Currently getting its new paint, will be at Reno.
    Voodoo: Bob Button is trying to sell, don't count on it being at Reno.
    Czech Mate: According to Strega Crew Chief LD Hughes' wife, Czech Mate will be at Reno. Rumors circulating about new wing.
    Precious Metal: Steadily having refinements made, will be at Reno.
    Nemesis: Not a clue.
    "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Speaking of which, does anyone have any updates on Czech Mate's progress? Picture, maybe?

Bucky, do you have any new photo updates on Furias' paint?
      -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Don't count on Nemesis making it. I'm all for being hopeful but it's just so unlikely.
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Are we talking Nemesis the now museum-housed Formula 1 racer? Or Nemesis NXT, the Sport Racer? (both John Sharp aircraft). Or is this something else entirely?
          -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

NXT I'm assuming?...
            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

We know "Relentless" will be there & maybe some other NXTs hopefully.
              Lockheed Bob

Comment

Any word on class totals yet? The entry "deadline" was last week. What other NXTs are there to bring? Sharp retired from racing at Reno, the Frog was destroyed. I assume Dan Wright's bird is still floating around somewhere. Are there any others flying besides the one in Panama?

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
                  Any word on class totals yet? The entry "deadline" was last week. What other NXTs are there to bring? Sharp retired from racing at Reno, the Frog was destroyed. I assume Dan Wright's bird is still floating around somewhere. Are there any others flying besides the one in Panama?
                  What ever happened to the single place NXT diesel that Andy Chiavetta was building?

Comment

Does anybody have a clue how Tsunami is shaping up and whether we will see her on display at Reno?

Comment

I'd have to guess that Tsunami is still a long long way from being completed. I can't say for sure, I looked at their website a couple weeks ago and it was under construction so who knows whats going on there. I sure would be cool to see Tsunami back at Reno however.

Will

Comment

Back to the NXT subject, anybody know about the Panama 720 racer? Maybe it'll show?
                        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by ChadK View Post
                          Does anybody have a clue how Tsunami is shaping up and whether we will see her on display at Reno?
                          There will be peices of it there, but it is a long way from being a whole airframe.

They are usually right behind section three. Taichiro Yama****a is usually in their booth as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X