From the Archives... KERCH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Archives... KERCH!

Digging in the archives again, found an old story that is no longer actively linked on any of the pages of the site... This one goes back to 1998 when this site had only one year under its belt.. With the help of Mark Kallio and the credited photographers, we managed to pick this amazing man's brain for several hours. The experience was one that simply needs to be shared again.

<blatant excuse>The presentation is a little "rough around the edges" as old html content does not readily convert to current standards.. with this in mind, please enjoy!</blatant excuse>

click here or image above for interview
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: From the Archives... KERCH!

This a great article. Reading some of the technical bits gives me a chill as he predicts the future that did take place.

Comment

Originally posted by John H View Post
      This a great article. Reading some of the technical bits gives me a chill as he predicts the future that did take place.
      Thanks John, glad you enjoyed it.. Yes, indeed, much of what we talked about has taken place. "Just a guy with a screwdriver in his pocket" HARDLY describes the man who is Kerch!

The interview process was pure joy, we need to get more of this sort of thing on the site... I mean.. current stuff!

Believe it or not, interviews are probably the most challenging thing we can do as "reporters"... lots of time preparing, lots of time trying to not be a dumbass during the process, then hours upon hours of transcription.... I can type like a bat outta hell but still, I find transcriptions the most boring thing a person can do with a computer!

I did buy "dragon natural speak" or whatever they call it.. hoping that it will do some of the drudge, but have yet to test it..
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Great Stuff!!!

thank you for posting.

Elliot

Comment

Working...
        X