PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday ShermB (Betty)

Lockheed Bob
05-19-2012, 08:24 AM
:OT-2: Happy Birthday Betty & many more. Thanks for all you have done for the Air Race Community & NAG. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. See you in Sept.:thumbsup::beerchug::beerchug:

dineega
05-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Happy Birthday Betty!! Have a wonderful day.

BuckyD
05-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Happy Birthday, Betty!:):beerchug::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:cool: DBD

GHOSTRIDER
05-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Your just lucky your not 29!
or I'd be asking you for a date.
real gals like you are hard to come by these days.
Happy Birthday, and we'll see you in September(just in case your not
going to rookie school).
CHEERS-GHOSTRIDER

AirDOGGe
05-19-2012, 06:20 PM
I wish I was 29 again. Back in those days I could jump my dinosaur over any rock one selected!

;)

Have a great B-day BettY! :beerchug:

ShermB
05-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Thank you for all the thoughts and good wishes, you wonderful friends. Love you whole bunches, my Reno family.:)

I don't think I'd want to be 29 again, but 38 would be a good place to start a "do over" cuz I would have gotten into the plane scene a lot earlier and met all of you sooner.;)

I will be at PRS, working in the RARA office, helping to get a head start on all the packets and credentials for Sept. officials, and downstairs serving breakfast and lunch to my racer hereos. In between, I will be on the ramp to watch the flying and hug and say hi to all of you I didn't get to see last year due to the change in plans we experienced.
Betty

AAFO_WSagar
05-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Geez Betty... another year gone by already?????? zooooom!!!!!!!!!! there goes another one! :eek:

Thanks for all that you do and have done for so many years! Stay healthy! We'll see you next month!

Ken from PG
05-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Happy birthday Betty!

Looking forward to seeing you at PRS.:thumbsup: