Who is Grampi [I]really[/I]?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Grampi [I]really[/I]?

OK, so I've been watching Grampi's very comical posts for some time now. Someone suggested that it could secretly be Wayne having some fun, that got me thinking.
    There is no way that this Grampi is for real. I'm wondering if it's some crew member or pilot just having the greatest time drawing people into his silly logic and ridiculous claims. If so, my congratulations to you for adding some humorous discussions to the message board.

Jarrod

Re: Who is Grampi really?

Pretty sure I remember Wayne telling grampi publicly in one of the threads, that he had traced grampi's IP address to what looks like a place of work. And that therefore, he is accountable as an adult.

Yes, Wayne and pilots, crew, etc. are certainly savvy enough to pull off an inspired practical joke, but would definitely stop short of ongoing, petty, antagonism. I for one, am positive Wayne's sense of humor is a damn sight better than that.

Sadly, it looks like grampi is a real individual, who just doesn't choose to control his own actions.
    Carbon is groovy man...

Comment

Working...
    X